We invite experienced Project Managers to join our team
TP AIM company was established in 1994 and since 2006 started its activities related to asset management. Our company is an engineering company that develops and implements business asset management system solutions for oil, gas, energy, manufacturing and infrastructure. The company has a team of highly competent and professional people who implement complex projects and offer to our Clients our own asset management system TP.AIM or larger scale product IBM MAXIMO. TP AIM team is supporting new ideas and implementing solutions to our customers allowing them to achieve the biggest benefits and best results, so we are continuously looking for experienced Project Managers.
· 2-3 year experience in managing projects;
· ability to communicate with both technical and business people;
· ability to work flexible hours and sometimes with tight deadlines;
· creative problem-solving and „can-do“ attitude;
· Project management certification (Prince2, PMI PMP or similar)
Useful skills and advantages:
· technical understanding and interest in IT and SW implementation projects or ability and willingness to learn on a general level some core systems such as asset management systems to better participate in their implementation and development;
· ability to communicate in English and Russian is important
· experience in working with Agile methods
· We care about our employees and their desire to improve, so we can start immediately.
· Our office is located in Vilnius; however, opportunities allow to work remotely both in Lithuania and abroad.